Are you looking for Chainsaw Bar Reviews? Our experts found 51691 number of feedback online for "Chainsaw Bar" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Chainsaw Bar. On selected products for the Best Chainsaw Bar you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Our team scanned 51691 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Chainsaw Bar in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Oregon 556418 Chainsaw Bar and Chain Measuring Tool,Red
- Oregon 105667 14 Inch Guide Bar and AdvanceCut S50 Chain Combo , Fits Stihl Chainsaws
- Husqvarna 24 in. Chainsaw Guide Bar, 3/8 in. Pitch, .050 in. Gauge
- Oregon 584818 Chainsaw Guide Bar & Chain Combo, 20"
- Oregon 240RNDD025 .050" Gauge 3/8" Pitch 24" Power Match Bar
- Oregon 105668 AdvanceCut S55 16 in. Chain and Guide Bar Combo, Fits Stihl Chainsaws,Gray
- Husqvarna 531300438 18-Inch HLN250-72 Pixel Chain Saw Bar, .325-Inch by .050-Inch , Grey
- Oregon 105671 20-Inch Replacement Chainsaw Bar and Chain Combo For Stihl,Grey
- Oregon 584408 Combo Speedcut Bar/Chain, 18",Grey
- Poulan Pro 18-in Chainsaw Guide Bar
1. Oregon 556418 Chainsaw Bar and Chain Measuring Tool
- Measures the chainsaw chain pitch, guide bar groove width, chain gauge and file size.
- Fits in a wallet, pocket, or can be used as a keychain.
- Helps determine the correct tools and accessory dimensions for chainsaw sharpening and maintenance.
- Red color makes it easy to find in a tool box.
2. Oregon 105667 14 – Inch Guide Bar and AdvanceCut S50 Chain Combo
- 14-Inch chainsaw bar and chain combination made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer.
- Fits several Stihl chainsaw models including MS170
- Lubritec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.
- Bar and chain combination
- Features smooth cutting, low kickback and longer bar life
- For Stihl chainsaws
- 50 drive links
- 3/8-Inch pitch
3. Husqvarna 24 in. Chainsaw Guide Bar
- Fits Primary Models: 555. Other/Older Models: 257, 261, 262XP, 357XP,359, 362XP, 455R, 460, 460R
- 3/8 in. Pitch with 0.050 in. Gauge
- For a home owner or professional use
- Package Weight: 1.474 kilograms
4. Oregon 584818 Chainsaw Guide Bar & Chain Combo
- material type: Plastic
- Fits Husqvarna, Makita, and others; see product description for partial list of models
5. Oregon 240RNDD025 .050″ Gauge 3/8″ Pitch 24″ Power Match Bar
- 24″ bar length – .050″ Gauge – 3/8″ Pitch – 11 Tooth Count
- This Professional bar is perfect for Big-timber Loggers, Pulpwood Loggers and Forest Fire Fighters
- Bar Mount used on Still saws
- Replaceable sprocket-nose
6. Oregon 105668 AdvanceCut S55 16 in. Chain and Guide Bar Combo
- 16-Inch chainsaw chain and guide bar made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer.
- Fits certain Stihl chainsaw models including MS170, MS180C, 021 and MS211
- Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving cutting performance
- Keep your bar and chain oiled with the built-in LubriTec oiling system for less friction and longer life.
- Guide bar is lightweight and is easy to maneuver because of its slim symmetrical contour
7. Husqvarna 531300438 18-Inch HLN250-72 Pixel Chain Saw Bar
- Fits the following Husqvarna Chainsaw Series: 435( e), 440( e), 445( e), 450( e), 450 Rancher, 543XP, 545 (MII), 550XP (MII).
- 325-Inch Pitch
- 050-Inch Gauge
- Ideal for professional users in demanding conditions
- High-performance, low vibration chain
8. Oregon 105671 20-Inch Replacement Chainsaw Bar and Chain Combo For Stihl
- Power Source Type: Manual
- Fits Stihl Model # 024, 026, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, and 036
- Meets ANSI standards for low kick back performance
- Bar Length: 20” , Pitch of drive sprocket: .325 , Motor Mount: D025 , Gauge: .063
9. Oregon 584408 Combo Speedcut Bar/Chain
- Fits Husqvarna and others, see Oregon selector guide
- For saw Sizes up to 55 cc.Bar nose sprocket teeth 10.Volume:158.467 in³
- Pitch: .325″ narrow kerf, gauge: .050″, chain drive link count: 72
- For saw sizes up to 55 cc
- Reduced rail wear and more precise cutting via better chain fitup
10. Poulan Pro 18-in Chainsaw Guide Bar
- This Product Is Used For Gardening Purpose
- The Product Easy To Use
- Manufactured In China
- No Assembly Required
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Chainsaw Bar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Chainsaw Bar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Chainsaw Bar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Chainsaw Bar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Chainsaw Bar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Chainsaw Bar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Chainsaw Bar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Chainsaw Bar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Chainsaw Bar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.