Are you looking for Felling Chainsaw Reviews? Our experts found 50089 number of feedback online for "Felling Chainsaw" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Felling Chainsaw. On selected products for the Best Felling Chainsaw you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Our team scanned 50089 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Felling Chainsaw in this article.
Table Of Content:
- TIPU Felling Wedge, 4 Pack: 8", Tree Felling Wedge for Tree Cutting, Logging Wedges Set for Chain Saw...
- 7-Piece Chainsaw Sharpener Kit and 4-Pack Tree Felling Wedges 1 Flat File, 3 Round Files, Hardwood Handle...
- Felling Wedges Set for Chainsaw 5.5'' Inches ABS Plastic Wood Splitting Tree Cutting Wedge, Logging Supplies...
- Cold Creek Loggers Made in The USA! 5.5" Orange Spiked Tree Wedges for Tree Cutting Falling, Bucking, Felling...
- Hipa MS170 Bumper Spike/Felling Dog for STHIL MS 170 MS180 MS200 MS201 MS210 MS230 MS250 MS171 MS181 MS211...
- Timber Savage 5.5 Inch Felling Wedge Chain Saw Logging Supplies Set of 4
- Felling Wedges Tree Felling Wedges Chainsaw Loggers Supplies POM Tree Wedges for Tree Cutting,Falling,Bucking...
- Cold Creek Loggers Made in USA Orange Spiked Tree Wedges for Tree Cutting Falling, Bucking, Felling Wedges...
- GarMills Tree Felling Wedges Spiked Logging Tools for Chainsaw Tree Log Cutting Set of 4 Pack with 2 x...
- Felled Spiked Tree Felling Wedges for Tree Cutting Orange Plastic Felling Wedge, Logging Tools 3 Pack...
1. TIPU Felling Wedge
- Protects Chainsaw Accessories – Preventing the weight of tree from pinching chainsaw bar and chain while backcut.
- Protect Yourself and Your Employees – Help the tree fall in the safest direction of the notch cut by actually lifting the tree in that direction.
- Durable and Reliable – Constructed of high impact PA6-GF30 polycarbonate which means that it is highly stable under heavy load and does not break easily.
- Effective Tree Wedges – Smooth on one side, serrated barbs on other side to easily hold wedge in place in tree when Cutting trees.
- Easy to Use – A cutting wedge is almost as essential to tree felling and bucking as a chainsaw.
2. (Combo Pack) 7-Piece Chainsaw Sharpener Kit and 4-Pack Tree Felling Wedges – 1 Flat File
- THE ULTIMATE TREE FELLING KIT – Stuck with a dull chainsaw chain? Or is the chainsaw itself stuck? These two scenarios are one of the greatest annoyances for both professional and casual tree fellers.
- VERSATILE CHAINSAW SHARPENER KIT – Professionally sharpen chainsaw chains on-site.
- SAFETY FIRST WITH TREE FELLING WEDGES – Prevent the weight of the tree from pinching the chainsaw bar and avoid the tree from falling on the wrong side with these 2-pack 5.
- PROFESSIONAL LOGGING TOOLS FOR LESS – Two kits for the price of one.
- CONVENIENCE IN ONE KIT – Prevent chainsaw damage and prolong the life cycle of your chainsaw chains with this tree felling combo kit.
3. Felling Wedges Set for Chainsaw – 5.5” Inches ABS Plastic Wood Splitting Tree Cutting Wedge
- Tree felling wedge set is made from super tough ABS plastic composition, which can resist chipping and breakage.
- 2 Pack of 5.5 inch high viscount orange felling wedge perfect for small trees.
- Smooth on one side, serrated barbs on other side to hold abs wedge in place in tree.
- Not made to split wood,log wedges help keep the tree from pinching your chainsaw bar, and helps the tree to fall in the direction of the notch cut.
- This timber wedge drive in easy and stay put.
4. Cold Creek Loggers – Made in The USA! – 5.5″ Orange Spiked Tree Wedges for Tree Cutting Falling
- Constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic, (preferred material for professional logging tools) these wood splitting wedges can withstand extreme weather and temperatures and are highly stable under heavy loads.
5. Hipa MS170 Bumper Spike/Felling Dog for STHIL MS 170 MS180 MS200 MS201 MS210 MS230 MS250 MS171 MS181 MS211 017 018 020 021 023 025 019T MS190T MS192T MS193T MS200T Chainsaw
- Used on STHIL MS150TC-E MS170 MS170C MS171 MS180 MS180C MS181 MS190T MS192T MS193T MS200 MS200T MS201 MS210 MS211 MS230 MS250 chainsaw.
- STHIL 017 017C 018 018C 019T 020T 021 023 023L 025 chainsaw
- Bumper spike measures 2-7/8 inch (72mm) between holes from center to center
- Replaces parts # 1123 664 0500, 1123 664 0501, 1129 664 0500
- Package include: 2 bumper spikes, 4 screws
6. Timber Savage 5.5 Inch Felling Wedge Chain Saw Logging Supplies Set of 4
- 5 1/2 Inch; Double Taper
- Timber Savage Wedges are Made in the USA
- 1 Inch Lift
- Smooth on one side with barbs on the other side
- These wedges drive in easy and stay put
7. Felling Wedges – Tree Felling Wedges Chainsaw Loggers Supplies POM Tree Wedges for Tree Cutting
- PREMIUM MATERIAL 🎋: This logging wedge is made of high-quality polyoxymethylene, which is similar to metal in hardness, strength and rigidity, saw wedges has good dimensional stability and creep strength.
- GUIDE THE FALLING DIRECTION 🎋: The wedge surface of the felling wedge pouch set is engraved with patterns, which increases the friction between the wedge surface and the saw edge wall, prevents rebound when the wedge is driven, felling wedges for tree cutting guide the direction of the fall of the tree to protect you and you The safety of the logging team and improve logging efficiency.
- EASY TO USE 🎋: When using this spiked felling wedges, just gently insert the tip of the felling wedge into the upper hawthorn opening, and then use a sledgehammer or felling axe to drive the felling wedge in.
- MEET DIFFERENT CUTTING NEEDS 🎋: When felling, you will not only use one size of log splitting wedges.
- GUARANTEE FOR YOU 🎋: If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase or the product is damaged or damaged during transportation, and other questions about the product, please contact us in time, We will solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
9. GarMills Tree Felling Wedges Spiked Logging Tools for Chainsaw Tree Log Cutting Set of 4 Pack with 2 x 5.5 Inch and 2 x 8 Inch
- The tree felling wedge kit includes 2 x 5.
- Built for safety, are designed to stabilize and help to safely guide the tree being felled in the required direction and avoid injury to the chainsaw operator and property damage from falling trees.
- They are easily driven into the tree after the initial chainsaw cut where the spikes hold them in place as the tree is being cut and avoids damage to the chainsaw bar and chain.
- Made from high quality tapered PP plastic that is weather resistant, in high visibility orange color makes them easy to find in the forest.
- These timber Felling Wedges are not designed for or intended for log splitting use.
10. Felled Spiked Tree Felling Wedges for Tree Cutting – Orange Plastic Felling Wedge
- SPIKED WEDGES: The Felled 3 Pack Single Taper Plastic Wedges for Tree Cutting are designed to stabilize and help guide a tree that is being felled; Each felling wedge for tree cutting features angled spikes; These angular points, or felling “dogs”, face the stump to lift the tree side and help guide the tree to fall in the opposite direction.
- GUIDE LARGE TREES WHILE FELLING: A log splitting wedge is designed to work for medium and large trees; They are inserted into the tree before initiating the felling cut to help guide the direction in which the tree will fall by lifting the base towards the opposite direction; This keeps you and your team safe and gives you more control over your work; The spikes on this plastic wedge also help to provide a better hold which creates more force and pressure to overcome back fall.
- BUILT FOR SAFETY AND LONGEVITY: Constructed of heavy-duty ABS plastic, (preferred material for professional logging tools) these wood splitting wedges can withstand extreme weather and temperatures and are highly stable under heavy loads; Use this wedge to prevent the weight of the tree from pinching your chainsaw accessories; The plastic construction is also soft enough that it will not damage your logging chain if it accidentally comes in contact with the chainsaw wedge.
- EASY TO USE: Felling trees can be a dangerous task if you are unequipped and unskilled in the act; These felling tree cutting wedges help to direct the direction in which your tree will fall to make it safer and easier to work on various size trees; Simply drive the wedge into a back cut as soon as there is space behind the saw and finish cutting; The tree wedge will create a mechanical lifting force that pushes the center of gravity for the tree away from you in the direction you intend.
- CONTENTS: Add this 3 pack of chainsaw wedges to your chainsaw safety gear today; Includes (1) 5.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Felling Chainsaw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Felling Chainsaw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Felling Chainsaw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Felling Chainsaw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Felling Chainsaw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Felling Chainsaw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Felling Chainsaw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Felling Chainsaw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Felling Chainsaw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.